Re: [SCA Newcomers] I'm new, just saying Hi!

  • Gretchen & Steve Hulett
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
      Jennifer what event are you attending? I am attending my first event too.
      I am going to the Outlands Crown Turnement. It is hosted by our shire and I
      am volunteering to make 16 loaves of bread for our feast.

      Have fun.

      Osanna Beaupel
      1250 England
      mka Gretchen in Wyoming

    • Jenn Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 6, 2005
        I am not too sure. I know it is in Corona, Calif. It isn't my local group. I managed to figure out that I am in the Caid Kingdom and am in the Barons (is that right or close) of the Angels (Los Angeles area). I have no idea what even it is< but it is bound to be a blast!

        -Jenn

        Gretchen & Steve Hulett <sghulett@...> wrote:
        Jennifer what event are you attending? I am attending my first event too.
        I am going to the Outlands Crown Turnement. It is hosted by our shire and I
        am volunteering to make 16 loaves of bread for our feast.

        Have fun.

        Osanna Beaupel
        1250 England
        mka Gretchen in Wyoming

        Medieval and renaissance costume Medieval times Medieval time dinner and tournament