I'm new, just saying Hi!

  • Jenn Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      Hi Everyone!

      I am just saying a quick Hi. I found this list while looking around on the SCA website. I am going to my first SCA even next weekend, and have been sewing my own garb for it (very excitedly I might add). I am looking forward to learning more from everyone on this list. The more I read, the more excited I am to be joining such a great group of people.

      I look forward to hearing more from everyone.

      -Jennifer (who is looking for a appropriate time period name)

    • david panozzo
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
        hi jenn,im look'n for a good time period name,can you help?im in the aethelmearc kingdom.

        Jenn Smith <justlittleoldmejenn@...> wrote:
        Hi Everyone!

        I am just saying a quick Hi. I found this list while looking around on the SCA website. I am going to my first SCA even next weekend, and have been sewing my own garb for it (very excitedly I might add). I am looking forward to learning more from everyone on this list. The more I read, the more excited I am to be joining such a great group of people.

        I look forward to hearing more from everyone.

        -Jennifer (who is looking for a appropriate time period name)

        Medieval and renaissance costume Medieval times Medieval time dinner and tournament

      • Brad A. Miller
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2005
          Jenn Smith wrote:

          > Hi Everyone!
          >
          > I am just saying a quick Hi. I found this list while looking around on
          > the SCA website. I am going to my first SCA even next weekend, and
          > have been sewing my own garb for it (very excitedly I might add). I am
          > looking forward to learning more from everyone on this list. The more
          > I read, the more excited I am to be joining such a great group of people.
          >
          > I look forward to hearing more from everyone.
          >
          > -Jennifer (who is looking for a appropriate time period name)

          Welcome aboard! A *nicer* bunch of people would be hard to find.

          John fiz Gilbert