Re: [SCA Newcomers] new to the sca.

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      First of all, David, welcome. We all love to see newcomers.

      Secondly, where are you located? It would kind of depend on that as to finding someone who can help you with garb and such.

      In Service to the Dream,
      Lady Elizabetta "Maria" de Medici
      Maria Buchanan
      Hospitaler - Barony of the Stargate
      Hospitaler - Shire of Gate's Edge
      281-433-0347

        hi new to the sca and look n for some help w/my garb and wepons.

        Medieval and renaissance costume Medieval times Medieval time dinner and tournament

      • Maria
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
          Ok, David. I'm forwarding your information to the Seneschal of the Kingdom. I'm not sure where exactly you're located, but I'm going to let them handle it since I'm in Texas. Let me know if you need anything.

          Maria