Re: [SCA Newcomers] Other than Europe

  • Sir Ix
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 30 11:36 AM
      >like to encourage newcomers who wish to make personaes that are of
      >non-european upbringing, to figure out a way to tie them into visiting
      >Europe. I think this ads to the ideal of our game and allows them to
      >diversify their personae. It also gives them a little defense from some of
      >those authenticrats that we tend to encounter every now and then ;)

      I echo that. If you play on the edge know the rules. I am a visitor
      in Europe, a curiosity, a side show. I have an entire complete
      persona history that details how I am here and what I am doing. Be
      prepared to know you history if you play on the edge.

      --
      Sir Ixtilixochitl
      Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org

      (Bo Ring - TriLutions - http://www.galesburg.net)