cleaning chainmail

  • laxbaron@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
      I just finished my first coif, but its filthy does anyone on here now
      how to clean mail. All I know is that it involves a barrel and sand… I
      think ;) well if anybody could help me out that'd be great.
    • Hedwig
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2005
        I am not the be all and end all but depending on your metal I've heard of
        people putting in the dishwasher ALL BY ITSELF...
        Good Luck,
        Gunthar (using Hedwigs PC)