Out for a bit

  • Rebecca Egan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      Dear Unser Hafen,
      I will be without computer and basically
      unavailable for the week of August 14th. I will be
      down in denver at the University Hospital Seizure
      clinic. Thankfully they had a cancellation or I'd be
      doing this months from now. Anyhow I digress. If
      anyone really needs to get a hold of me you can call
      my cell phone 970-590-7601. Helene (my mother) will
      check on it regularly for messages. If you need to
      reach her during this same time call her cell phone
      970-590-7602 she will also be checking on her cell
      phone regularly. Hopefully I will see you all the
      next week at fighter practices and guild meetings.
      Thanks to all who have expressed their concern and
      support.

      Gabrielle
      aka Rebecca the Dark

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs