Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Dress Problem

  • Marco and Jitka Sainte
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
      rushifa_asahoshi wrote:

      > don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
      > section or links section without their approval...

      Working on it now... there's quite a bit to add. :)

      Fiora

    • jitandmar
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Marco and Jitka Sainte
        <sainte1@s...> wrote:
        > rushifa_asahoshi wrote:
        >
        > > don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
        > > section or links section without their approval...
        >
        > Working on it now... there's quite a bit to add. :)

        Correction... Done. All the files I have are uploaded to the ME Garb
        folder under "Files" on the group webpage. :)

        Fiora
      • rushifa_asahoshi
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
          cool, that will be really useful, I'll check it out!