[SCA Newcomers] Re: Dress Problem

  • rushifa_asahoshi
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 4, 2005
      don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
      section or links section without their approval...

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Marco and Jitka Sainte

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
        rushifa_asahoshi wrote:

        > don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
        > section or links section without their approval...

        Working on it now... there's quite a bit to add. :)

        Fiora

      • jitandmar
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
          <sainte1@s...> wrote:
          > rushifa_asahoshi wrote:
          >
          > > don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
          > > section or links section without their approval...
          >
          > Working on it now... there's quite a bit to add. :)

          Correction... Done. All the files I have are uploaded to the ME Garb
          folder under "Files" on the group webpage. :)

          Fiora
        • rushifa_asahoshi
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
            cool, that will be really useful, I'll check it out!