[SCA Newcomers] Re: Dress Problem

  • rushifa_asahoshi
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 3, 2005
      Wow, that would be really helpful! thank you in advance!

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Marco and Jitka Sainte
      <sainte1@s...> wrote:
      > rushifa_asahoshi wrote:
      >
      > > Thank you for the information on the coat, I will definately do a
      > > search on it now. As for the dres, I ended up wearing a veil for
      it
      > > this one time (I had nothing else for my head), but I'll do more
      > > reasearch into that time period before I wear the outfit to the
      next
      > > event.
      >
      > Some time ago, maybe a month or two, I posted a very large
      attachment
      > about Middle Eastern clothing, either to this group or the other
      > newcomers' group. It contained information about ghwazee coats, I
      > believe. I'd be willing to send that again, or to pass it on to the
      > moderators to put in the "files" section of the website. :)
      >
      > Fiora
      >

      > --
      7/25/05
    • Marco and Jitka Sainte
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 4, 2005
        rushifa_asahoshi wrote:

        > Wow, that would be really helpful! thank you in advance!
        >
        > --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Marco and Jitka Sainte
        > <sainte1@s...> wrote:
        > > rushifa_asahoshi wrote:
        > >
        > > > Thank you for the information on the coat, I will definately do a
        > > > search on it now. As for the dres, I ended up wearing a veil for
        > it
        > > > this one time (I had nothing else for my head), but I'll do more
        > > > reasearch into that time period before I wear the outfit to the
        > next
        > > > event.
        > >
        > > Some time ago, maybe a month or two, I posted a very large
        > attachment
        > > about Middle Eastern clothing, either to this group or the other
        > > newcomers' group. It contained information about ghwazee coats, I
        > > believe. I'd be willing to send that again, or to pass it on to the
        > > moderators to put in the "files" section of the website. :)

        As soon as I figure out how to send it to the moderators, I will. :)

        (Yes, moderators, that's a not-so-subtle hint that I don't know how to
        get the file to you. :) )

        Fiora

      • rushifa_asahoshi
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 4, 2005
          don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
          section or links section without their approval...

          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
            rushifa_asahoshi wrote:

            > don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
            > section or links section without their approval...

            Working on it now... there's quite a bit to add. :)

            Fiora

          • jitandmar
            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
              <sainte1@s...> wrote:
              > rushifa_asahoshi wrote:
              >
              > > don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
              > > section or links section without their approval...
              >
              > Working on it now... there's quite a bit to add. :)

              Correction... Done. All the files I have are uploaded to the ME Garb
              folder under "Files" on the group webpage. :)

              Fiora
            • rushifa_asahoshi
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
                cool, that will be really useful, I'll check it out!