Pewter Cloak Clasps, Buttons, and More

  • Steve Blom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      Greetings
      Being new to the group I would like to invite you to my web site in
      the least spam-like way.

      We make pewter cloak clasp, buttons, and jewelry. If you need a way to
      keep your cloak closed please stop by and have a look.

      I just finished viking cloak clasp.

      The design is based on a Viking belt tip found in Sutton Hoo,
      England. The design dates to about 600 A.D.

      The complete clasp measure 4 3/8" from side to side and about
      ¾" high.
      It has four point for attaching and a double hook and eye closure. It
      is cast in lead free pewter.

      Take a look, www.TreasureCast.com

      Stephen