Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Dress Problem

  • Marco and Jitka Sainte
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 1, 2005
      rushifa_asahoshi wrote:

      > Thank you for the information on the coat, I will definately do a
      > search on it now. As for the dres, I ended up wearing a veil for it
      > this one time (I had nothing else for my head), but I'll do more
      > reasearch into that time period before I wear the outfit to the next
      > event.

      Some time ago, maybe a month or two, I posted a very large attachment
      about Middle Eastern clothing, either to this group or the other
      newcomers' group. It contained information about ghwazee coats, I
      believe. I'd be willing to send that again, or to pass it on to the
      moderators to put in the "files" section of the website. :)

      Fiora

    • rushifa_asahoshi
      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 3, 2005
        Wow, that would be really helpful! thank you in advance!

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Marco and Jitka Sainte
        <sainte1@s...> wrote:
        > rushifa_asahoshi wrote:
        >
        > > Thank you for the information on the coat, I will definately do a
        > > search on it now. As for the dres, I ended up wearing a veil for
        it
        > > this one time (I had nothing else for my head), but I'll do more
        > > reasearch into that time period before I wear the outfit to the
        next
        > > event.
        >
        > Some time ago, maybe a month or two, I posted a very large
        attachment
        > about Middle Eastern clothing, either to this group or the other
        > newcomers' group. It contained information about ghwazee coats, I
        > believe. I'd be willing to send that again, or to pass it on to the
        > moderators to put in the "files" section of the website. :)
        >
        > Fiora
        >

        > --
        7/25/05
      • Marco and Jitka Sainte
        Message 3 of 15 , Aug 4, 2005
          rushifa_asahoshi wrote:

          > Wow, that would be really helpful! thank you in advance!
          >
          > --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Marco and Jitka Sainte
          > <sainte1@s...> wrote:
          > > rushifa_asahoshi wrote:
          > >
          > > > Thank you for the information on the coat, I will definately do a
          > > > search on it now. As for the dres, I ended up wearing a veil for
          > it
          > > > this one time (I had nothing else for my head), but I'll do more
          > > > reasearch into that time period before I wear the outfit to the
          > next
          > > > event.
          > >
          > > Some time ago, maybe a month or two, I posted a very large
          > attachment
          > > about Middle Eastern clothing, either to this group or the other
          > > newcomers' group. It contained information about ghwazee coats, I
          > > believe. I'd be willing to send that again, or to pass it on to the
          > > moderators to put in the "files" section of the website. :)

          As soon as I figure out how to send it to the moderators, I will. :)

          (Yes, moderators, that's a not-so-subtle hint that I don't know how to
          get the file to you. :) )

          Fiora

        • rushifa_asahoshi
          Message 4 of 15 , Aug 4, 2005
            don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
            section or links section without their approval...

            Message 5 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
              rushifa_asahoshi wrote:

              > don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
              > section or links section without their approval...

              Working on it now... there's quite a bit to add. :)

              Fiora

            • jitandmar
              Message 6 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
                <sainte1@s...> wrote:
                > rushifa_asahoshi wrote:
                >
                > > don't know about the mods, but I think you can add it to the file
                > > section or links section without their approval...
                >
                > Working on it now... there's quite a bit to add. :)

                Correction... Done. All the files I have are uploaded to the ME Garb
                folder under "Files" on the group webpage. :)

                Fiora
              • rushifa_asahoshi
                Message 7 of 15 , Aug 5, 2005
                  cool, that will be really useful, I'll check it out!