Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: awesome site

  • Steven & Gretchen Hulett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2005
      M'Lady that is funny. Thank you for the laugh today. I just got back from
      the ER with my 5yo dd. She fell off her bike and bumped her head rather
      hard and we had to get a c-scan. The scan was negative but she is
      definitely showing signs of concussion. Its going to be a long night for
      this mama.

      Again thank you for the laugh I truly needed it.

      Gretchen
      Still searching for an appropriate period name and getting frustrated.