Re: awesome site

  • ashgrove1293
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Steven & Gretchen Hulett"
      <sghulett@b...> wrote:
      > I am not sure if others have found this great site to make a basic
      smock but
      > it was shared with me last night by a person in my shire. Hope it
      can help
      > someone else.
      >
      > http://costume.dm.net/smockpat/
      >
      > Gretchen

      Lovely quick pattern -- BTW if you put "Barbie's" measurments in you
      get tiny little garb. you just have to add a little to the back for
      a set of snaps or such.

      Drea told me that I was crazy. and then quizzed me how I had managed
      to get Barbie's measurments. (She belongs to my Barony)

      Mariassa of Ashgrove