awesome site

  • Steven & Gretchen Hulett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
      I am not sure if others have found this great site to make a basic smock but
      it was shared with me last night by a person in my shire. Hope it can help
      someone else.

      http://costume.dm.net/smockpat/

      Gretchen

    • ashgrove1293
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Steven & Gretchen Hulett"
        <sghulett@b...> wrote:
        > I am not sure if others have found this great site to make a basic
        smock but
        > it was shared with me last night by a person in my shire. Hope it
        can help
        > someone else.
        >
        > http://costume.dm.net/smockpat/
        >
        > Gretchen

        Lovely quick pattern -- BTW if you put "Barbie's" measurments in you
        get tiny little garb. you just have to add a little to the back for
        a set of snaps or such.

        Drea told me that I was crazy. and then quizzed me how I had managed
        to get Barbie's measurments. (She belongs to my Barony)

        Mariassa of Ashgrove