Re: Match-making and garb Q

  • lunachick656
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2005
      I just wanted to thank you for all your info and assistance. I
      hadn't planned on wearing a midriff-bearing style but I guess it
      would be nice to have the option. Do you know any more about those
      time periods and cultures? The only paintings/pictures that I've
      seen have been of the chemise, the overdress with a drape over one
      shoulder and a turban, and sometimes an extra shall or draping
      around the shoulders but all these styles are already in the late
      periods like 1500's - 1700's.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, bronwynmgn@a... wrote:
      > In a message dated 7/28/2005 9:09:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      > lunachick656@y... writes:
      >
      > <<At the moment I'm
      > thinking maybe 9th or 11th centuries, Transelvanian or Italian.
      The

      _http://www.virtue.to/articles/_