Newcomer's Symposium: Advanced Announcement

  • Jeremy J. Slick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2005
      Greetings Unto One and All!

      I'd like to let people know that on October 29, 2005, the Shire of
      Lost Forest (Warrensburg, MO) in the Kingdom of Calontir will be
      hosting the 2nd Annual Newcomer's Symposium. This event is designed
      FOR newcomers, with classes being offered throughout the day on many
      topics that newcomers ask about. It is a great opportunity for anyone
      new to the Society (or to Calontir specifically) to meet and greet and
      make new contacts, along with learning so much information your head
      could quite possibly overflow with new knowledge.

      As of this point, neither the Kingdom or Lost Forest website has more
      event information posted. Once more information becomes available,
      I'll let everyone know about it.

      So, mark your calendars...and if you're free that day, come celebrate
      all things Newcomer!

      Until the next time,
      Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi, CT
      Shire of Deodar, Kingdom of Calontir
      Deodar & La Grande Tente Pursuivant