Newbie

  • Gretchen~ Hulett Hall Academy
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 24, 2005
      I am new to the group and returning to SCA after 15yrs. When I was
      involved 15yrs ago I wasn't really into it all that much (ie just a
      few events). I never picked a name and all so now that I have 3 kids
      and all of them are excited about getting started we are looking for
      help on Names and Persona.

      We are wanting to go 13c England lower class (ease of garb for all
      kids since I am going to be making everything).

      The Sir name have chosen is Chapman because we are related to John
      Chapman (Johnny Appleseed) and Chapman is 13c English.

      First names I have chose are
      Alicia (dd15)
      Bartholomew (ds7)
      Pipa (dd5)
      Margaretta (myself)

      Please let me know if you feel these are period correct names. I am
      also looking for a place that will help with our language and
      pronouciation.

      Gretchen in Wyoming
    • Bobbie Smith
      Message 32 of 32 , Dec 14, 2007
        WOW
        i feel so much better knowing i'm not the only person in the middle of nowhere!
        Saorla