Pretty New Myself

  • mike_d_enyeart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 11:30 AM
      Hello,
      My name is Mike but my persona I'm Tiberius. An ex Roman Legionaire and
      now a hired sword. I fight with the Iron Circle Brigade in the Kingdom
      of An Tir in the Shire of Rivers Bend. I've only attended a few
      practices and am really enjoying myself. I am training to be a heavy
      fighter and would like to get into alot of other activities as well. My
      girlfriend is joining with me and she is going to play a Greek
      persona... no name as of yet.

      Tiberius