Re: [SCA Newcomers] Persona Changes - Again

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24 6:35 PM
      On Sunday 24 July 2005 09:35, bronwynmgn@... wrote:
      > I also know of a black man who portrays a Viking named  Sven
      > Svenson.

      And I once met a white man portraying a Moorish persona. :-)

      Well said (the entire post, not just this sentence), Brangwayna. As always,
      your advice is helpful and accurate.

      Justin
      Who does Byzantine, but looks Greek about as much as Abraham Lincoln looked
      Japanese! {BIG GRIN}

      keys fesswise reversed sable.