Re: [SCA Newcomers] garb for my persona

  • cad557@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2005
      In a message dated 7/12/2005 1:28:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      swordfrog@... writes:
      I have decided with much
      trepidation that I must accept the fact that I,Gunthar (still
      fighting about my last name) am a German Mercenary of the 16th
      century (my spell check can't find that Land schen thingy)...
      The best thing you can do is look at the patterns from Reconstructing History
      Patterns. Kass is wonderful and full of information. The "Land Schen thingy"
      is really....Landsknecht. There are many sites out on the web and also a Yahoo
      group for just that area of history. Yahoo! Groups : landsknecht They are
      also full of information and will help you with any questions you may have. Happy
      hunting and welcome to the wonderful world of Landsknechts.

      Milisandia Morgan