garb for my persona

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      After numerous conversations with the male populace of my fair
      Barony: I have been forced to accept the personality of my persona.
      But I need aid in getting dressed. I have decided with much
      trepidation that I must accept the fact that I,Gunthar (still
      fighting about my last name) am a German Mercenary of the 16th
      century (my spell check can't find that Land schen thingy)...
      I have accepted that I feel comfortable in loud, obnoxious, even
      garish clothing. I have also accepted my feminine side in the need
      for hosen, preferably striped or even spiral (but definitely parti-
      colored). I even somewhat look forward to wearing large plumes of
      feathers atop my hat and have almost come to grips with forcing
      everyone to notice my (insert favorite adjective here) cod piece.
      I supposed what I am looking for is a pattern...nay even a
      photo...something to get me started on my way to Technicolor hell.
      I look forward to the day when people stop me and ask that simple
      question: "How many batteries does that garb take?" And I can
      reply, "It's solar powered!"

      Yours Truly, in Service,
      Gunthar