OT: brigitte

  • Bridgette Boissonneau-Wilinski
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2005
      Sweets

      Just wanted to let you know that I am no longer a "gimp" -- Got the splint off, and while my foot is still sore and tender, I didn't have to have surgery. I have to be cautious the next two weeks tho, and if my foot or knee cause any problems, I will have to have an MRI and surgery. So needless to say, I'm being extra careful!

      Also, I will be in Vegas for work from July 31 - August 6. Get to spend my birthday melting in the Vegas heat!!!

      Still trying to arrange my trip to Colorado, and will be there probably in December when we have no classes. Once the dates are set, I'll let you all know...

      Bridgette