Re: [SCA Newcomers] new to SCA

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 15, 2005
      On Wednesday 15 June 2005 09:44, Brigitte wrote:
      > Hi!  My name is Bridgette, no SCA name just yet.  I am hoping to join
      > the SCA here in Anchorage but so far haven't had much luck contacting
      > anyone.  If anyone knows how to reach someone here, please let me
      > know!!!  Thanks!

      LOL! From the number of replies you've gotten, I think your problem is now
      solved. Nay, verily, your problem has apparently been yanked out of its
      hiding place, thrown roughly to the ground, stomped, shot, pummeled, kicked,
      and incinerated until it is nothing but a smoldering puddle of goo. {GRIN}

      (And I feel *so* silly for having replied to this, not realizing there were
      folks on this list from Oertha. Sorry about that...I wasn't intending to
      step on anyone's toes.)

      keys fesswise reversed sable.