Re: [SCA Newcomers] hello!

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2005
      On Tuesday 14 June 2005 20:21, Alyna MacGregor wrote:
      > I managed to find you guys through the Thorngill site.
      >  Thorngill is my Shire's sponsor. :)

      Being in an Incipient shire is *fun*! My lady and I were among the founders of
      the Marche of Alderford (http://alderford.org/), where we still play today. The
      shire just celebrated its tenth anniversary last year. Being part of building
      something brand-new is exciting -- enjoy!

      >  I've been in a
      > the SCA for less than a year, though I think my year
      > is coming up soon.  I'm still pretty new to it all,
      > though.  Hope to learn some neat things from y'all.

      Welcome to the SCA and to the newcomers' list!

      keys fesswise reversed sable.