fng new guy

  • atrillius_72
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2005
      in my last post i mentioned i am a newbie
      i am from butler pa and will becamping with friends at pennsic
      if you are or will be around the shire of the black dragon and you dont
      mind could you e-mail me or introduce yourself thru this site
      it would help me out a great deal going to my first pennsic knowing
      some other folks than my friends that i will be sharing land with

      thankyou
      jason