fng new guy

  • atrillius_72
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7 3:45 PM
      greetings fine folks my name is jason i havent chosen an sca name
      yet i am new to the sca and would like to reach out and introduce
      myself to everyone in hopes to make new aquaintances
      i anm looking forward to meeting all those involved with the sca

      thankyou
      jason
    • atrillius_72
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7 4:12 PM
        in my last post i mentioned i am a newbie
        i am from butler pa and will becamping with friends at pennsic
        if you are or will be around the shire of the black dragon and you dont
        mind could you e-mail me or introduce yourself thru this site
        it would help me out a great deal going to my first pennsic knowing
        some other folks than my friends that i will be sharing land with

        thankyou
        jason