Re: [SCA Newcomers] Maria wants to contact you

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2005
      On Saturday 04 June 2005 14:13, Bulgarelli Maria wrote:
      > That's my fault.  I never told the thing to send
      > invites but it did.  I have actually removed all
      > contacts from my list and you should never see this
      > again.
      >
      > Sorry.
      >
      > Maria

      No problem. So far every time this has happened, it's been an honest mistake,
      and I presumed the same in your case. :-) At worst, I figured maybe you just
      didn't realize how many people (I think it's like 700+) are on this list and
      the unintended consequences.

      No harm, no foul...the note from me was just my usual "doing my job as
      Moderator" stuff, nothing personal. :-)

      keys fesswise reversed sable.