Re: San Diego County

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 22, 2000
      Dear Sheridan,<br><br>Vice, Mavros, Georg and I
      are all located in the upper Midwest so we don' know
      much about California except that it is one hell of a
      lot warmer than we are right now! (-32 with wind
      chill this morning!)<br>Best bet is to check on-line
      event calendars for your area. I think you are in the
      Kingdom of Caid which doesn't see to have much of a
      calendar on line.<br>Try this link for groups near you.
      Some appear to have web sites that might give you info
      on events or at least local
      you can post just once and get everyone if you
      want.<br><br>Have a fun, safe New Year and Happy Twelth
      Night!<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003