Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hey ;)

  • Marco and Jitka Sainte
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
      Hedwig zum Zuckerbar wrote:

      > Nope not me...I deleted it and then emptied my trash can...
      >
      > On 6/2/05, Cathy <daycl@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Did anyone actually open this?
      > >
      > > Cathy

      It's not intentional spam. It's an invitation from a site where you plug
      in all the addresses in your address book and they send out invites,
      then those people send out invites... kind of a "Six Degrees of
      Separation" deal. I personally don't trust 'em, but this isn't a
      malicious spam. I'd be willing to bet someone from the group (Hm, Sharon
      Persley bychance? ;)) plugged in all the addresses from her address
      book, not realizing that she included this.

      Fiora

    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2005
        On Thursday 02 June 2005 09:37, Bulgarelli Maria wrote:
        > I'm thinking this is a little spam.

        It's an innocent mistake by a legitimate subscriber, who posted it
        accidentally. We've been in contact off-list, and I don't think you
        will see it again. :-)

        Justin
        List Moderator

        keys fesswise reversed sable.