Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hey ;)

  • Hedwig zum Zuckerbar
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2 7:09 AM
      Nope not me...I deleted it and then emptied my trash can...

      On 6/2/05, Cathy <daycl@...> wrote:

      > Did anyone actually open this?
      >
      > Cathy

      Hedwig

      "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell them you are, then
      you aren't."
      Margaret Thatcher

    • Marco and Jitka Sainte
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2 10:13 AM
        Hedwig zum Zuckerbar wrote:

        > Nope not me...I deleted it and then emptied my trash can...
        >
        > On 6/2/05, Cathy <daycl@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Did anyone actually open this?
        > >
        > > Cathy

        It's not intentional spam. It's an invitation from a site where you plug
        in all the addresses in your address book and they send out invites,
        then those people send out invites... kind of a "Six Degrees of
        Separation" deal. I personally don't trust 'em, but this isn't a
        malicious spam. I'd be willing to bet someone from the group (Hm, Sharon
        Persley bychance? ;)) plugged in all the addresses from her address
        book, not realizing that she included this.

        Fiora

      • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2 11:55 AM
          On Thursday 02 June 2005 09:37, Bulgarelli Maria wrote:
          > I'm thinking this is a little spam.

          It's an innocent mistake by a legitimate subscriber, who posted it
          accidentally. We've been in contact off-list, and I don't think you
          will see it again. :-)

          Justin
          List Moderator

          keys fesswise reversed sable.