THANKS! (was more ?'s - italian garb)

  • Randee Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2005
      Hi all,

      Im sorry for the long delay in replying back to your wonderful and
      helpful emails! I have had a busy weekend with my in-laws visiting. I
      wish I could respond to each email independently, but I am so short on
      time & got such a wealth of great emails. I will try to respond to
      questions asked of me when I get more time. :)

      But, before I forgot I wanted to share my appreciation. Thanks so much
      for the great links, info, opinions to consider, and support. It has
      been very helpful!!! Im really excited to get sewing, and go to my SCA
      meeting tomarrow! YIPPEE!

      Thanks,
      -Ricca

      Who just discovered a "hobby lobby" here this weekend! WHOOHOO! I
      wonder why it wasnt in the phone book!? LOL!*