Tinsmithing

  • Octo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2005
      Good day, gentles:

      I have a question I would like to pose to the list. I have spent a few
      days online and am preparing to delve into the local library this
      weekend in order to ascertain the history of tinsmithing.

      I wonder if anyone could point me in a direction or provide their own
      knowledge to assist me. I am aware of the Gypsy craft of tinsmithing
      and tinsmithing connections in Ireland, as well. I am unsure, however,
      the period in which tinsmithing came known to Europe.

      I thank you in advance for your assistance,

      james of mugmort