Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 857

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2005
      On Sunday 15 May 2005 14:17, Aysel Hatun wrote:
      > Thanks Justin for the nice response to Randee.  I find
      > myself so uptight making my new garb just sure I am
      > doing so much wrong.  So I am just going to start
      > making and not get so uptight over my authenticity and
      > just improve as I go.

      As Brangwayna (an excellent resource on this list for historical and
      authenticity issues) would probably point out, authenticity is a Very Good
      Thing. The point of the SCA is to make your reasonably-best effort, and
      that varies with education, experience, time available, and budget.

      As long as you are working to your own level of ability, no one should
      give you any grief about your garb. :-)

      Kind regards,

      keys fesswise reversed sable.