Re: Just wanted to say hello.

  • jfreak_99_16
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 10, 2000
      Hey you live in Vancover? I live in Port Angeles.
      Are you coming to Maypole in An Tir? It is at the
      fairgrounds. If you get to the Port Angeles side of the ferry
      you can hop a cherry hill or a westside bus and get
      to the event just tell the bus driver you want off
      at the fairgrounds.<br>JF
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003