Thanks for the advice

  • Ueshiba1
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 21, 2000
      Thanks for the info everyone. I appreciate it and
      will take it all under advice when I make my
      purchases. <br><br>>Trust me, nobody will expect you to
      look like a million bucks right out the gate. Plus if
      >you look good, people might think you know what you
      are doing. Then you'll be in a >whole heap of
      trouble.<br><br>Hehe, that hadn�t even dawned on me. While I�m
      definitely not so concerned with looks at this stage in the
      game, it would definitely bite for that to
      happen.<br><br>Thanks again all.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003