RE: [SCA Newcomers] Bringing children to events

  • Susan Saladini
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2005
      >Crown for the East was last weekend, did your email get hung-up before
      >posting to the list?

      Thanks to everyone for you answers. I'm new to the group so my email is
      still monitored, therefore it took a while to get posted. I ended up going
      alone. I could not get my daughter to go without a friend along. Being
      that we are new it is hard for a teen to meet up and fit in as fast as they
      would want to.

      Sof'ia

      susan@...
      www.susan-rae.com