Re: [SCA Newcomers] looking for a bit of guidance

  • scraps
    Message 1 of 3 , May 5, 2005
      Greetings from the Barony of Oldenfeld (Tallahassee)!

      I would direct you to the Trimaris website's contact page
      http://www.trimaris.org/mappe where you can enter your zip code and find
      the local contact for your area or mouse-over the map and find the groups
      nearest you.

      Welcome and have fun!

      Etain
      (mka Jenn)

      on 5/4/05 12:22 AM, vurba at discordia@... wrote:

      Greetings to all,

      I'm looking to get involved into the SCA. I once attended a few
      events many years ago, probably about 6 or so, and have had that
      stirring interest for a few years to return. However, I happen to
      live out in the Middle of Nowhere(tm). (Which would be great since I
      have access to some privately owned acres to camp/play in but the
      people factor here is very low... not that it is a totally bad
      thing.)

      I'm located on the tiny little lip of Hernando County, Florida where
      Pasco and Sumter nearly meet. There is maybe a ten-mile stretch of
      Sumter to Lake. I'm figuring it's going to be a drive to a group no
      matter what. ;)

      Does anyone about in these areas want to lend a hand to a nearly
      shiny newbie?

      Thanks!

      Heidi

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

    • Bulgarelli Maria
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2005
        Ok. Not sure if you're in the Kingdom of Trimaris or
        the Kingdom of Meridies. Check out this map of
        Meridies and see if you fall in there.
        http://www.meridies.org/map.html
        If not go to http://www.trimaris.org/mappe/ put in
        your zip code and see what comes up.

[...]