looking for a bit of guidance

  • vurba
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2005
      Greetings to all,

      I'm looking to get involved into the SCA. I once attended a few
      events many years ago, probably about 6 or so, and have had that
      stirring interest for a few years to return. However, I happen to
      live out in the Middle of Nowhere(tm). (Which would be great since I
      have access to some privately owned acres to camp/play in but the
      people factor here is very low... not that it is a totally bad
      thing.)

      I'm located on the tiny little lip of Hernando County, Florida where
      Pasco and Sumter nearly meet. There is maybe a ten-mile stretch of
      Sumter to Lake. I'm figuring it's going to be a drive to a group no
      matter what. ;)

      Does anyone about in these areas want to lend a hand to a nearly
      shiny newbie?

      Thanks!

      Heidi
    • scraps
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2005
        Greetings from the Barony of Oldenfeld (Tallahassee)!

        I would direct you to the Trimaris website's contact page
        http://www.trimaris.org/mappe where you can enter your zip code and find
        the local contact for your area or mouse-over the map and find the groups
        nearest you.

        Welcome and have fun!

        Etain
        (mka Jenn)

        on 5/4/05 12:22 AM, vurba at discordia@... wrote:

[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      • Bulgarelli Maria
        Message 3 of 3 , May 5, 2005
          Ok. Not sure if you're in the Kingdom of Trimaris or
          the Kingdom of Meridies. Check out this map of
          Meridies and see if you fall in there.
          http://www.meridies.org/map.html
          If not go to http://www.trimaris.org/mappe/ put in
          your zip code and see what comes up.

[...]