Need a helm anyone got an extra ??

  • azleson55
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 2:08 PM
      Greetings all,

      I am in a bit of a pickle.. I bought a helm that was to small.. So
      now I need a new helm but funds are low at the moment, so I need to
      trade .. Does anyone have a 27 inch helm they arent
      using or looking to get rid off ??? Or do you know anyone who does ??
      I need a bascinet or anything thats feasable to fit the 100
      years war time period..

      Thanks !!!