Re: [SCA Newcomers] cold dish advice

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      In a message dated 5/1/2005 12:04:21 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      seafoodguy2001@... writes:

      <<thanks to all for the advise as to the question no i don't have either
      book and yes would love to have some resipes >>

      There is a Medieval and Renaissance Food Homepage at
      _http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food.html_ (http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food.html)
      which links to pretty much every appropriate page on the web to find recipes
      to take to events. Everything from already-worked out recipes to recipes in
      the original language for you to work out yourself :-)

      Lancaster, PA

    • Elsa
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2005
        Brangwayna,

        Thank you for posting the medieval food site. I had not seen that one.

        Elsa