Re:Cold dish for a feast

  • Elsa Cumming
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Radulfus,

      Do you have the books "The Medieval Kitchen" or The Medieval Cookbook"? If not I can give you a few recipes from there or you can look on the Gode Cookery website.

      Where do you live? We live near Moscow. My husband and I are planning on attending the same event in Dayton. We are very new to the SCA and are quite excited.

      Elsa(Mundane name. No SCA one yet)