Re: [SCA Newcomers] Re: misspelling

  • Jeremy Slick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      Now Fiora...you never know if they like to be played
      with or not. But I will admit my cartoon theatre went
      up in flames on the initial misspelling and your
      response...*heh* I so need to build up a stronger
      tolerance to mental imagery...*shakes head*

      But since we're having fun here, I thought I'd share a
      lovely 1550-ish Russian name I've been looking at for
      an alternate persona (to go with these cold winters we
      have in Iowa):

      Pur'cha Lamanov Boi
      *points to his E-Mail address* (aka: purple llama boi)

      Amusingly enough, Pur'cha means something like
      "chicken" and Boi means something like "fight". Which
      alone sets my cartoon theatre ablaze. And then the
      thought process of people calling me "chicken" on
      purpose...*snickers*

      Oh the cartoon theatre will never be the same.
      Especially after seeing a flaming chicken named Sparky
      flung into a lake with the aid of a trebuchet. *snorts
      and falls over*

      Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi
      Shire of Deodar, Kingdom of Calontir
      Deodar & La Grande Tente Pursuivant