Re: misspelling

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005
      *falls on floor laughing hysterically*

      *wipes tears from eyes*

      Ohhhh, my mental eyes! I needed that laugh. *grin* I'm sure we all have the utmost respect for the Islamic religion, be the followers cheap or expensive. Hey, I'm a cheap Christian. *chuckle*

      Sarah, the Skinflint

      *snickering quietly*

      <Ok, I'm not trying to nitpick, really, but you don't even know the
      <mental image I got from this.... a cheap Muslim.... :)
      <
      <It's muslin. A Muslim is one who follows the Islamic religion. I don't
      <think they'd appreiciate being played with. :)
      <
      <Grinning non-maliciously,
      <Fiora

      http://www.rivendelldesigns.net
      Normal is what you think everyone else is!
      Genius does what is must, and talent does what it can.