Re: Greetings, and a few armor questions

  • georgvonjararvellir
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 18, 2000
      Id like to add to what Mavros said about the
      Armour Store. All of the peices I have seen from them
      are excellent with the exception of the full
      gauntlets I ordered. They were way too large and the thumb
      was quite oddly constructed. Having said that I would
      also point out that their customer service has been
      excellent, they allowed me to return the gauntlets for a
      refund.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003