Re: New Recruit

  • RickToad
    Message 1 of 2565 , Mar 10, 2000
      What sort of information were you looking
      for?<br><br>For starters it appears you are in the Barony of
      Dreiburgen. Once again the Chatelane dosen't have any contact
      information listed. The Seneschal however does. Elana
      Blakefenn (SCAElana@...) or her deputies Miguel Esteban
      Franco do Los Rios (LordMiguel@...) or Aldred von
      Lechsend aus
      (Froschheimfroschheim@...).<br><br>That's a least a start! Any questions?