Greetings all...

  • neeve_d
    Message 1 of 2565 , Dec 16 4:35 PM
      Lady Nevanna Drakesbane here, originally from the
      Kingdom of Ansteorra, currently in Eastern Most
      Meridias...mere miles from Trimaris!!! I have been in the
      Kingdoms for 6 years, have many stories, and would be glad
      to be of service to those who require it. Also, feel
      free to check out what we at House WolfStar have done
      with our Yahoo club...
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6 7:14 PM