Re: [SCA Newcomers] want to join

  • Jeremy Slick
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
      Greetings Nora!

      You have come to the right place. We can EASILY point
      you in the right direction; all we need to know is
      where you are located at mundanely so that we can
      guide you to the nearest local group.

      *hugs* Welcome into the fold!
      Until the next time,

      Al servizio della Corona, del Regno e della Societ�,
      Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi
      Shire of Deodar, Kingdom of Calontir
      Deodar & La Grande Tente Pursuivant
      Modar's 14 of 8 (Agent LL) /// Long Live the Llama!!!
      "La morte � l'unica vera avventura"

    • Tami
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
        Nora,
        It looks like you belong to the Kingdom of Trimaris, and possibly the Shire
        of Fiach Ogan. Here is a link to the kingdom page http://www.trimaris.org/
        and here is the information for the Kindgom Hospitaller

        HOSPITALLER
        Lady Faelinn ingen Murchada
        mka: Christina Thomas
        300 Lyman Place