Re: [SCA Newcomers] want to join

  • christelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
      What state is that in? and did you check the links on sca.org?

      Christelle
      aka
      Clarisse Genevive De Le Roche
      Trimaris
      Shire of Castlemere
      Duncan Clan

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
        Greetings Nora!

        You have come to the right place. We can EASILY point
        you in the right direction; all we need to know is
        where you are located at mundanely so that we can
        guide you to the nearest local group.

        *hugs* Welcome into the fold!
        Until the next time,

        Al servizio della Corona, del Regno e della Societ�,
        Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi
        Shire of Deodar, Kingdom of Calontir
        Deodar & La Grande Tente Pursuivant
        Modar's 14 of 8 (Agent LL) /// Long Live the Llama!!!
        "La morte � l'unica vera avventura"

      • Tami
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2005
          Nora,
          It looks like you belong to the Kingdom of Trimaris, and possibly the Shire
          of Fiach Ogan. Here is a link to the kingdom page http://www.trimaris.org/
          and here is the information for the Kindgom Hospitaller

          HOSPITALLER
          Lady Faelinn ingen Murchada
          mka: Christina Thomas
          300 Lyman Place