want to join

  • Nora
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2005
      i live in the pasco-pinellas area and would like to get invovled.
      however i can seem to find any groups/meetings in the area any ideas?
    • James Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2005
        I am assuming you mean the Pasco- Pineallas Florida area. If that is
        the case, you are in the fair Kingdom of Trimaris. I am in the Barony
        of Darkwater (MKA Orlando FL).
        There are three shires in the Pasco-Pineallas area.
        Pasco County is Shire of Fiach Ogan (No website listed)
        Contact Hon. Lady Gwenllyan verch Morgan (No email listed)

        North Pineallas / Clearwater is the Shire of the Storm
        Http://www.westisles.org/storm
        Contact Richard of Storm mka Richard L. Latherow
        email: RLL@...

        South Pineallas / St. Petersburg is the Shire of Narval Dorado (No
        Website Listed)
        Contact: Lady Johanna la Champanois mka Janice Brunner
        email: janice292@...

        You can also find an event calandar and more information at the
        Trimaris Kingdom website www.trimaris.org.

        I hope this helps!