Re: [SCA Newcomers] need help, please

  • Jeremy Slick
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2005
      Sosi asked:
      "How's the costuming coming?"

      I'm assuming you're referring to that Insane Project
      (tm) that I was talking about on the SCA-Newbie list,
      right? *LOL* Well...it's not...yet.

      I'm sort of buried under the painting and such of 60+
      heraldic banners for the upcoming Crown Tournament
      that we have going on here on May 7th. *LOL* [[Who's
      idea was it to do 60 banners again, BTW? Oh wait,
      nevermind...I know that answer. *heh*]]

      Yahoo! Mail Mobile
      http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail